Life is a journey enriched by the people, places and experiences along the way.
Our journey has led us to create Reynard Florence Vineyards, a winery rooted in the beautiful foothills of Virginia where the perfect balance of sun and soil allows us to craft wines of elegance, structure and depth.
Tasting Room Hours
Monday-Wednesday: By Chance or Appointment
Friday: 12PM to 5PM
Saturday: 11AM to 5PM
Sunday: 11AM to 5PM
Holiday Mondays: Noon to 5PM
Tasting Flights $12: Please come by and enjoy one of our self led tasting flights!
We are currently serving our tasting flights outdoors and indoors on a first come, first served basis. While there is limited indoor seating, we have plenty of outdoor seating. Please call if you have any questions.
We want to ensure the safety of yours and our animals, so we ask you follow the below rules:
1. All customer pets are required to be on a leash at all times.
2. Please clean up after your pet and help us keep a clean environment for our guests.
3. Be sure to maintain control of your pets at all times as we do have working dogs that roam freely and we want to make sure they feel safe in their home.
4. We ask that customer pets stay outdoors and do not come into our tasting room (service animals okay).
5. If you have any questions regarding our pet policy, please do not hesitate to ask.
Mission: Winery – To produce quality Virginia wines grown and made on premises in the style of the Bordeaux and Loire regions that respect the grape from bud to harvest to bottle. Focus is placed on European – style wines that emphasize the subtlety and complexity of each vintage of our Monticello vineyard.
Tasting Room - Our goal is to provide a warm and relaxing atmosphere where we can offer individual attention to the wine education experience for our visitors and to offer them a selection of quality wines. mission of your organization.
Reynard Florence Vineyard Philosophy: We are a small family owned and operated winery featuring hand crafted, award winning wines with vinifera varietals. Our wines are made in small quantities with care and attention to detail that reflects the terroir of the Monticello AVA.
Our philosophy centers around hospitality and the enjoyment of the Virginia wine experience. With a strong foundation of past accomplishments and a supportive, growing industry, we are proud to be a part of the Monticello AVA.